Structural Steel Estimator
• Communicate directly with general contractors, owners and architects.
• Identify material and equipment needs and costs based on drawings and specifications.
• Contact vendors and distributors to establish a reasonable estimate for materials & supplies
• Analyze, compare and interpret detailed drawings.
• Operate steel estimating management software.
• Identify miscellaneous material pertaining to railings & stairs.
• Ability to read and understand all construction plans and drawings related to structural steel.
• Fabtrol software knowledge preferred.
• Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. are required.
• Possess good math skills.
• Analyze information, high attention to detail.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience estimating steel fabrication and erection.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrates a professional and positive attitude.
• Must pass initial and random drug and alcohol testing.
• Must pass background checks.
• Degree preferred but not required.
• Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Estimator position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of experience, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position
Job Type: Full-time